Friday, February 10, 2012

A Little Time Out

I'm still here.  I'm off work for a little bit which means that (1) I'm not parked at the lap top all day and (2) I've been cleaning a lot.  Probably not cleaning 'a lot' by most measures, but certainly a lot compared to how much I usually clean, which is not very much at all.  In any case, it's nothing to write home (or blog) about and so I haven't been blogging.

I have been keeping up with my knit along stuff.  The last clue should be out this weekend, so there should be some knitting to post about soon.  The projects are coming out nicely and I'm pretty sure I have enough yarn to finish both of them.

I have also finished my bonus project from last month.  This is the Bandana Cowl.


It was quick and easy and makes a great scarf substitute.


I'm not sure I could have picked a better project for that random skein of Malabrigo Worsted, and now I know for sure that I have to learn how to spin a decent worsted weight singles so I can have more and more of this kind of yarn to work with.

It even matches our bird feeder friend, Mr. Cardinal.


He's quite a sight on a dreary winter day, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment