Saturday, November 12, 2011

Placeholder

It turns out that it is too wearing for me even to watch half a dozen 8 and 9 year-olds (and two helpful high schoolers) play football and something called larish (a vile sounding name; it must be changed) for 2.5 hours.  I did clean up the house and make an ugly cake too, but that's not much of an excuse for my current level of exhaustion.

It's too late for me to care, though.  I'm going to retire to a comfortable chair with my long-neglected alpine lace shell and see if I can't finally work my way past the arm hole divide.

Tomorrow is my first lace workshop with Anne Hanson.  My bag is packed (with the exception of some dental floss-- I kid you not) and I used only yarn that I already had on hand, so yay me.

Off to relaxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment