Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Yarn Quandary

I've been in a tizzy this week. I'm supposed to take two lace classes with Anne Hanson this weekend, and now that I am finally collecting my supplies, I can't decide which yarn to bring. I'm supposed to bring 300 yards of fingering weight for each class. Clearly, we're not going to be knitting 300 yards in the course of a three hour class. But without knowing just what we will be knitting, I can't decide whether to commit to a really good yarn, in case I'll be starting an awesome project, or a mid-level yarn so that I can save the good yarn for some other project. Buying yarn for the class feels pretty dumb too, and just complicates the original question by adding a credit card charge and a heap of yarn over-spending guilt.

Woe is me; I'll just have to get by somehow.

In the mean time, here is a turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment