Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I am working today, and I am so bored that I think my head might explode. The cat keeps sitting on the lap top too, and when she's not doing that, she walks on the keyboard and adds things to what I've written.  This is not helpful feline behavior, but she doesn't care because she's a cat and she knows that it is very wrong of me to do anything except feed and pet her. If I get mad at her, she gets very offended and she stalks to the edge of my desk where she starts pushing the pencils off. Then she sits on whatever piece of paper I need most and stares straight at me, daring me to do something about it. I try to ignore her, but then she starts sitting on the laptop again and it's time to repeat the whole cycle.  Maybe I shouldn't keep the kitty treats on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment