Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just in Case You Were Wondering . . .

 . . . a five year old "shaking his booty" is a terrifying sight.

 . . . and, I'm NOT done with my Alpine Lace Shell.  I have picked up stitches along one arm and I'm working on that edging but I have two  arms so there is still another round of picking up and edging and it turns out that a cotton yarn, even if it is mostly a wool yarn with only 20% cotton, is not exactly cooperative when it comes to executing a k2tog into a stitch that was a p2tog in the last row.  I'm tired of cotton and I'm tired of pink and I'm really looking forward to knitting the nice soft yarn of my ugly brown afghan.

 . . . and extracting wisdom teeth is not a way to make a 13 year old girl happy.

 . . . and it's time for me to go to sleep, so I will go up now and knit on my evil pink cotton shell until well past my bedtime and then I will curse when my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. and I'm too tired to get up and use the treadmill because I stayed up too late knitting on a sweater that I don't even like any more.


GOODBYE!!!!!

1 comment: