Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random Pictures

It's a little busy here: volunteering in Nate's classroom this morning, work (with just a little Angry Birds mixed in for fun) for the rest of the day, a freshman basketball game this afternoon, and a sixth grade band concert tonight.  I'm not entirely sure where dinner fits in to this day, but at least I can offer some truly random pictures to take care of my blog post.

This is what Isabel does in her spare time:

photo.JPG
Giant Stack-O-Dreidels;  how many can you pile up?

This is what Sophie does in her spare time

photo.JPG

unless I make the mistake of putting my feet up

photo.JPG


This is what Matty does while I'm gardening:

photo.JPG
Snail Races.

Sometimes the snails need a little assistance.

photo.JPG


And this is just a little picture of Spring to help carry us through the Winter.

photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment