Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Very Very Busy

And I've got a lot to do 
And I haven't got a minute to explain it all to you*


Well, I'm not that busy, but I am hot on the trail of this pink cotton sweater and I'm pausing just long enough to explain that I'm at least a little  busy working on it, despite my best attempts to distract myself by stuffing other projects into the knitting basket. As if I could be waylaid by the little budgers and their cheap tactics. 

I finished the back of the sweater this morning and then whipped through the right front tonight and I'm going to start work on the left front before bed tonight. 

And so I'm off!

*That's a total rip-off from a Sandra Boynton song (BusyBusyBusy), and everybody with kids should own her CDs. So there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment