Saturday, December 3, 2011

Undecided

I still haven't decided about committing to the December NaBloPoMo, so I'm posting just in case.

I am sooooo close to finishing the Alpine Lace Shell.  The shoulder seams are done and all that is left is the edging around the neck (which is almost done) and around the arms.  The shell is a little short.  Or maybe I should call it "cropped" which makes it sound like a fashion choice rather than a measurement failure.  In any event, I'm hoping that a little blocking will give me the extra inch that I would like. Certainly the lace edging should have some stretch to it.  I'm close enough to being done that I'm starting to think about what the next project will be.  Probably not a brand new one; I expect I will get back to one (or two, or three?) of the projects that I started earlier in the fall.  But not until I finish this  ^%$%# shell, so that's what I'm off to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment