The first time I tried to knit it, it looked like this:
|The beginnings of an oscilloscope shawl.|
I loved the pattern, but the yarn substitution was doomed because I had only one skein and it would have taken two to knit anything larger than a glorified handkerchief.
The second time, I got about as far into a different pattern, then abandoned it in favor of less repetititititive projects and then immediately messed up the pattern when I finally got back to it.
I took the hint and found a whole new pattern, Annis, which evidently was the right one, notwithstanding the nupps which caused me to put dents in my needles. Here it is, fresh from its bath and stretched out to dry an all its mildly asymmetrical and poorly photographed glory.
|I was too lazy to get the good camera; I'll try for a better photo when it's dry.|
I'm off to resuscitate another neglected project while watching plenty of TV. Happy Saturday!